Rear Projection Film for Glass and Perspex Applications – Now Available in South Africa
Afriten Technologies is now distributing its popular rear Projection Film to the South African market. It is available in different colours for different environments and usage applications. We are selling it per meter or in bulk rolls.
The rear projection films are ideal for digital signage and shop front retail store window advertising. Our projection film technology offers superior brightness, contrast and black levels even in high ambient light and daylight. Sharp, brilliant images with good viewing angles. Our rear projection films have a self-adhesive layer for easy application to any clear, flat surface.
Afriten's rear projection films are paper-thin projection surfaces for installation and mostly applied to glass and acrylic perspex surfaces. Our projection films are designed to be used with any projector and come with an integrated application adhesive.
The unique composition of our films allows them to capture the majority of the projected light and make the most of your projector's brightness. This provides bright, crisp HD images on your display surface that can immediately grab someone's attention.
Types of films available:
- Holographic clear rear projection film
- Ultra Black rear projection film
- Dark Grey rear projection film
- Grey rear projection film
- White rear projection film
Pieces of our rear projection film can be joined together to create large format projection surfaces (no shrinkage).
Available per metre off the roll or you can purchase a full roll, as follows:
- Roll Width: 1524mm
- Roll Length: 30 metres
Rear Projection Film Usage Applications:
- Corporate spaces: Projection onto glass areas for corporate boardrooms, application to glass windows outside corporate buildings or motor car dealerships to turn the glass area into digital signage solutions, Information centres, and museums.
- Retail spaces: Shop Front Windows to create digital signage advertising solutions.
- The event and exhibition/tradeshow space: Many creative projection usages scenarios from digital signage, car expo window projection scenarios, application onto perspex to create a video logo, application on perspex to create a holographic virtual presenter using clear film or a die cut out presenter using dark grey film, etc.
- Options are endless and only limited by your imagination and creativity.
Rear projection installation:
Afriten's self-adhesive rear projection films can be simply applied to windows, partitions and glass panels in minutes using water, a drop of detergent and a squeegee. Installation kits are available on request. Please contact us for more information.
Example of holographic film applied to a perspex frame or stand to create a rear-projected hologram at an event or museum: