Expos South Africa
Exhibition Stands South Africa
Custom Exhibition Stands | System Exhibition Stands | Technology Exhibition Stands
Exhibition Stands in South Africa
Exhibition Stands South Africa
Leading Exhibition Stand Manufacturing Company and Exhibition Stand Builders in South Africa – Did you know that we specialise in building Technology Exhibition Stands?
-> System Exhibition Stands
-> Custom Exhibition Stands
-> Technology Exhibition Stands
Click here to Contact Us for more info!
Exhibition Stand Builders South Africa
According to The Cambridge Dictionary – An Exhibition Stand can be defined as a section of an exhibition where a particular company shows their products or information about their products. An Expo stand is a physical structure used at an exhibition for showing pictures and examples of a company’s products, services and solutions, and where sales people can talk to customers about their products and demonstrate how they work and function.
What Should be on an Exhibition Stand?
Exhibition stands can be a costly marketing expense for companies and brands but they are an important yearly event for companies to take part in. Exhibitions are the best opportunity to connect your people with your brand. There may be a particularly yearly Mining Exhibition or event or show that your competitors and customers attend, so it is important for your company to be there and be seen.
You want your brand to look professional and stand out between your competition. Budgets may be limited, so it is important to make your budget work well for you. It is important as a marketer to drive more traffic to your exhibition stand! You need to consider what your Exhibition Stand might look like, how it will be set up and through to how you’ll sell to customers when you get there.
– Displays are important as they bring your products or services to life. It is important to display your products or services in a new or unique way.
– Create an atmosphere that ensure your Exhibition Stand area is open and inviting experience for customers.
– Let visitors gets hands on with your offerings, products, services or solutions. Let then feel them, touch them, experience them. Show them demonstrations of how they work and function. Are you doing enough that the customer can easily see their key selling points.
– Consider going digital and using Technology on your next Exhibition Stand. Everyone at the event and expo has a phone, so why not take advantage of this? Offer free internet connectivity at your stand via WiFi or lockable cell phone charging stations. Technology and digital products and displays tend to attract attention, this creates interest and that tends to form a crowd at your stand. You can use technology to share contacts with customers digitally. You could also implement an Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality or Gesture based activation, game or product showcase. We find product and service demonstrations using technology like gesture based applications and virtual reality activation in South Africa create a more relaxed and fun atmosphere at your exhibition stand areas.
Holographic Fan Displays and Virtual Presenters create a stop and stare effect as well. When new attendees see a crowd of people hovering around your expo stand or exhibition booth having a great time, they will instinctively want to be involved. Using the latest tech to achieve this shows that your brand is tech savvy and as up-to-date and modern as the devices on display. This is one of our top exhibition stand ideas!
Afriten Technologies provide a number of Technology Platforms for Exhibition and events in South Africa we also create and build Custom Technology Exhibition Stands. Take a look at our Digital Technology for Hire offerings page and Technology Exhibition Stand pages for further information.
What are the Different Types of Exhibition Stands in South Africa?
When selecting a type of Exhibition Stand, you need to take the following into consideration such as:
– Ease of setup and dismantling complexity.
– Can it be re-used or rebuilt and if so how many times.
– Consistent look and brand image.
– Flexibility to replace graphics.
– Can it adapt to different booth sizes of different shows and expos.
– What will the maintenance costs be.
– Transport and storage costs as some exhibitions tend to happen all over the country with many months apart.
As one of the Leading Exhibition Stand Building Companies in South Africa, we specialise in providing the following types of expo stands in South Africa:
– System Exhibition Stands.
– Custom Exhibition Stands.
– Technology Exhibition Stands.
We specialise in building Technology Exhibition Stands
Technology Exhibition Stand
Videos showing previous Exhibition Stands done in South Africa
Why select Afriten Technologies as your Innovative Technology Supplier
Afriten Technologies is a leading Technology and digital activation specialist in South Africa. Bringing innovative solutions to the eventing, exhibition and retail markets, with over 15 years of experience in this space.
In a market with many providers of very similar products and in a modern society that is constantly becoming more and more difficult to impress, Afriten differentiated itself by becoming a one-of-a-kind unique AV company by seeking out global providers of innovative Audio Visual technologies and digital solutions, never before seen on the African continent. Effectively brining tomorrows technology to the market… Today!
Our range of products create attention and awareness for your brand. Enabling your brand or product to stand out from the advertising clutter. Ensuring your product or brand is top of mind and remembered for longer.
Solutions, covering the fields of 3D Holographic solutions, Augmented and Virtual Reality, 3D, interactive products like touch and gesture, motion and non-motion simulations, and many other audio visual solutions including even scent technologies as well automated bar solutions.
There are not many innovative technology companies in South Africa that have the vast experience and expertise in the 3D holographic. Touch Screen and Virtual Reality space and have worked in this space for as long as we have.
Afriten Technologies is a full solution Technology provider in South Africa
Afriten South Africa handle the full technology roll out so you do not need to worry about anything. The technology gear, audiovisual components, digital content creation process as well as the countrywide setup, installation and support will all be handled professionally, cost effectively and on time.
- Innovative Technology Solutions – Available on both Rental or Purchase models.
- Technical – Countrywide Installation and Technical on-site Support and maintenance.
- Content Creation, updates and support.