The Largest Exhibitions, Events and Trade Shows happening in South Africa during 2020.
Welcome to our Complete Listings of the Largest Exhibitions, Trade Shows and Events happening in South Africa. Updated for the 2020 calendar Year.
We rely on the industry for regular updates, If you spot any errors or would like to add your Exhibition, Event, Trade Show, Conference to the list, then please send us a message.
E&OE: Although we try our best to ensure all information is correct and up to date at the date and time of publication, we are human and mistakes sometimes do happen. We can not be held responsible for any incomplete or incorrect information below. We encourage you to check the event organisers details and listings on their relative event/s website and contact them directly for any information that you may require.
List of Exhibitions in South Africa 2021:
- Three-day conference programme Split over three parallel tracks catering to the diverse South African agricultural sector: Dedicated focus on science & technology. Dedicated focus on sustainability & precision farming. Dedicated focus on economic implications, both globally and locally.
- Daily fringe programme: Show Me How featuring Start-Ups and App Alley. Innovations from around Africa. Global Innovations. Women in Agriculture. Career Opportunities.
- Exhibition: Product Group Focus: Tech. Science. Future Farms. Food Production Technology. Public & Civic Sector Exhibits. Agri Industry Specialist Service Providers.
List of Exhibitions in South Africa - August to December 2020 (UPDATED):
List of Exhibitions in South Africa - June to December 2019:
List of Exhibitions in South Africa - January to May 2019:
List of Exhibitions in South Africa 2018:
- Reflect on progress made in implementing the GCR e-Government Strategy.
- Discuss the impact of the 4th Industrial revolution on Gauteng’s economy, to focus on digital disruption and innovation and to explore future developments and trends to enrich and enhance our current trajectory towards full e-maturity and
- Explore how innovation creates opportunities to stimulate the skills development and the growth of the digital economy, particularly in townships and for township entrepreneurs.
- Assess the opportunities and risks created by the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Discover how ICTs can improve service delivery models
- Provide a platform where Tech Entrepreneurs and innovators can participate, grow their know-how and connections, and make their ideas come to life. With the rapid advent of the Industrial 4.0 Tech Revolution, the ﬂexibility to integrate, and the speed to market will be absolutely critical.
- Collaborate with government, academia and industry to build an African system for innovation on a practical level.
- Provide curated networking with technology leaders and founders, trend specialists, policy makers and forward thinkers.
- Bring together innovation leaders from different countries, backgrounds, disciplines and world-views, to create an innovative economic environment that will prosper the South African economy and have a positive effect on our clients’ competitive edge.• Encourage mutually beneficial deal-making between entrepreneurs and investors.
- Grow and accelerate organisational innovation culture.
- Facilitate the establishing of industry-leaders by presenting new market opportunities.