Virtual Presenter – Rear Projected Live Mannequin
Create your own virtual presenter or Virtual Salesman to engage with customers.
Our Virtual Presenter System uses a special material cut out and associated hardware and software to create a full turnkey solution. The system is similar to our rear-projected video logo solution and is now also available in South Africa through Afriten Technologies.
How is our Virtual Presenter System Created:
1. We work with your creative team to compile an impactful script, along with facial expressions and hand movements.
2. We source a presenter. Someone who works well with facial expressions.
3. We film the presenter in studio on a green screen or black background.
4. Our video editors get to work in creating the cutout mask of the presenter, editing and cutting the video as needed. Ensuring that the video fits into the masked area.
5. We cut the special projection material to the presenter's body outline.
6. The material is mounted onto the required wooden holding stand. We normally only project the top half of the presenter's body and the bottom half involves vinyled pants/shoes.
7. We then setup and test the virtual presenter system using a high lumens projector and video playback device.
9. Our finishing then includes a custom projector plinth for permanent installations or for long term rentals. We also can build virtual presenter solutions for your event to appear on stage talking to themselves or having a full timed conversation with a live MC with the result of fooling your audience that the person is actually real.
10. We can also add a touch screen next to the virtual presenter system to allow consumers to chose which content they would like to view, resulting in a virtual salesperson as well when you are not around.